Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Day 8 Wednesday June 24

Happy 1 week birthday Mason!!

One-Candle-cake

Today was a rough day for sweet Mason.  He’s having a really hard time eating enough. 

Daddy, on the other hand, is eating JUST FINE!!!

IMG_6743

We are praying that feeding is easier on the lil’ guy tomorrow.  He had to have an ng tube put in his nose so he can be sure and get nutrition.

IMG_6747

He has lost 5 oz since birth. :(

Before our birth mom left Utah, I gave her a card.  I told her how much we loved her.  I also told her that if she changed her mind and wanted to communicate that we would welcome her with open arms!!  Well today, that happened!!!!  I am so excited for her to be able to keep up with our little guy!!!  She is absolutely precious!  I’m not sure how long it will last but we will cherish the memories we can for sweet Mason. 

Tomorrow will be better!!  I’m claiming it. :)

We love you Mason Parker Wright!

55205c8e8750ed5b477df483e51e6f6c

No comments:

Post a Comment